Thirty-Six Stratagems (Pinyin)
The Thirty-Six Stratagems was a Chinese essay used to illustrate a series of stratagems used in politics, war, as well as in civil interaction, often through unorthodox or deceptive means.
The Thirty-Six Stratagems are divided into a preface,
six chapters containing six stratagems each.
- Chapter 1: Winning Stratagems
- Chapter 2: Enemy Dealing Stratagems
- Chapter 3: Attacking Stratagems
- Chapter 4: Chaos Stratagems
- Chapter 5: Proximate Stratagems
- Chapter 6: Defeat Stratagems